Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Half Quarter or Eighth?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Cyph3r, Apr 14, 2010.

1. Wrong. I've never heard it called that, and I'm sure if I asked for a ha'f quarter, I'd get one of those 'wtf you talking about' looks.

:laughing:

Perhaps you should say 'in my area of Canada'. Canada is a very big place, and I have never heard any one call it that. I know people in Ontario who say 8th too. Try not to generalize, eh?

In fact, before joining GC I had no idea so many people counted in grams. When I was a teen, I'd buy a single gram, but since then it's an 8th, quarter, half or oz. :p Maybe that's just on the island, :smoke:

2. :laughing: It's a slippery slope, my friend. :p

3. It must be in small pockets in Canada, I've been all over and never once heard the term half quarter.

With an exception in Ontario. I think that's where the majority of it is.

4. it's a Ontario thing.

5. never heard of someone say half a quarter

6. its an eigth.half quarter just doesnt sound right ! haha