Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Half quarter or 8th

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Sydeburnz, Mar 13, 2010.

1. How do you refer to 3.5 grams? I think half quarter must be a Canadian term. I never hear anyone call it an 8th around here, it's just a half quarter but when I'm down south if I say half quarter nobody has a clue what I'm talkin about. Anyone ouside of Canada call it a half quarter or anyone in Canada call it an 8th?

2. In the U.S. we say eighth, or 8 ball.

3. I usually just say eighth.

4. Yeahh , Im Canadian . I say half quarterr all the timee . I can barely even spell eighth . I definately dont say it :p

5. I hear 'half quarter' all the time, but here in North Carolina (east coast/mid atlantic U.S. state) its usually referred to as an eighth.

6. I'm from the US also and we deffinately say eight........

But to me.......an 8-Ball is a term used for coke

7. 8 ball is for coke id say

i only ever heard half quarter and canada

8. Half qaurter = 3.5g term for canada

9. 8ball of coke is always correct. Can't say I've ever referred to it as half quarter before.

10. 8th

also heard it referred to alot as a "cut"...dont ask me

11. eighth would be the most common term where i come from

12. I am also in Canada, and I've heard it only ever stated as a half-quarter when in Toronto, and when in Peterborough it gets called half-quarter or a "35" (which is generally the cost of the bag)... but recently I've been buying them for $30.

13. ive heard "slice" also because a pizza is cut into 8 slices usually.
    but again i only really use eighth

14. Up here in scotland we say an eighth.

15. Yeah I think it's only a term used by Ontarians. My brother came back from BC, called someone, was about to say eighth but cut himself off, and said half quart, laughing. It's kind of annoying to say. I usually say eighth myself.

16. i say eighter usually, but an 8th would be most common i guess..never heard half quarter...takes more thinking to figure out what it is...instead of calling it its tru name, your referring to it by way of another weight, making you have to do the reduction in the brain...

17. 8 ball is for coke.. if you tell ur dealer u want a 8 ball its guna be one expensive 8r :p:smoking:

18. never really heard anyone say eighth. i know its like two letters off but ive only heard eighter

19. Im in Florida and The names go: half track (1/16), eighth (1/8), quarter (1/4), half o (1/2), and o (ounce). I haven't bought in anything less than an ht since i was in middle school lol.

20. anything less than a "half track" would be what a nick? lol :hippie::hippie::smoke: