Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

half pound pickup random kb ( pics)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by wizzardboi, Feb 21, 2009.

1. no, i dont live in cali, i wish, i live on the south east coast and i dont know many big dealers to get large amounts so i gotta work with what i got, just lbs and hp's. =( yeh 2100 is steep

2. dude i get sum fire moll and that looks legit, sometimes there can be variances in color, you cant really say unless uve done it

3. bud looks good, molly looks better :yummy: my boys been gettin pure for a couple months now, got the town rollinnnn

4. Bro! Dank nugget..and that mahldog looks SO tasty! Holy smokes! You must roll your BALLS off from just a tenth. Good stuff dude.

5. What kind of bud is that last pic? looks NICE

6. last pic is mdma, aka " molly" its the exstacy in its pure-est form

7. MOLLY! one of my favorites! make sure you ENJOY!(for the real fizzers) and to let the people who dont know the is no sure thing as pure MDMA or MDA. MDMA can not chemically bind to itself so to make it into powder from ( to make E pills ooooor snort *my favorite*) it is cut with a binding agent. wizzordboi is more correct in saying it is its pure-EST form. but the bud looks good. whats with the double sealing? stinky?

8. that molly looks delicious!!
    had some home-made molly with a couple fire ills couple weeks ago, so amazing!

9. That stuff that'll make u jizm in your pants. Haha have fun with that molly dude, its super fun

And damn nice pickup, at a great price too. When I read that 2100 I instantly thought hm, bout 260 an o, not bad. :D

10. 2100 a half lb im glad im on the west coast

11. also glad you're a year late?

12. i dont know if im blind or retarded but i dont see any molly in the last pic can someone tell me where to look

13. some dummy just reopend this old thread:p were not allowed to have pics of other drugs on here lol:smoke::smoke:

14. Damn. Half pounder

15. holy old thread batman