Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Half pound pickup Cannabutter - ( pic) - Quick question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by wizzardboi, Sep 24, 2009.

1. my friend picked this up, a half lb of canna butter made from some good weed. He said he got it for 250$. I have a quick question, does anyone know any links where i can find out recipies of what gto make using this cannabutter ? now that i have it i needa find out what recipies include canna butter.

[​IMG]

2. That looks so gnarly, did they tell you how much bud is in it?

And as far as I know dude you can use it on any recipe with butter. Meaning go ahead and just keep it simple and make some cookies or brownies or something and just use that butter when the recipe calls for butter.

3. Take a bite.;)

4. my friend put some on spooon and i ate it, only a little tho, and i felt a good body buzz =D

5. damn. I wish I had that. I'd be making all kinds of goodies.