half pound of shrooms

Discussion in 'General' started by negligent, Sep 19, 2005.

1. aight cracka's, i need some pricing info, how much do yall pay for a half pound of shrooms or if u dont buy that much then tell me how much it costs, cuz my one friend grows mad boomers n some dude wants to buy a half P n he wants to know how much to sell it for

2. you could prolly get it off for 1500 give or take pretty easy,

3. The other night my boy bought 2 ounces for $230. That's $115/oz. Multiply by 8, you get...uhh...920. Apply a bulk discount of your choice and make some money.

4. wow, I'm glad shrooms are a little bit more expensive around here, or I'd be broke...
    I can't see selling for less then $1350, and that would be pushing it.

....or my buddy that actually sells that diabolical stuff wouldn't at least. Me? i never touch the stuff.... ;)

5. omg, half a pound of boomers? I almost shit my britches.

6. Shrooms are cheap and relatively easy to grow. Plus the turn around is quick. I couldn't see them selling for more than $150 an ounce in bulk, and thats definately pushing it. That's $1200. I'd say somewhere between $800 - $1200. Depending on the value of them in your area, those numbers could change drastically, though.

7. lol half pound of shrooms????? whaaaaaaaaaaa
    hope you're not busy for like a month!

heh, Cheech and Chong, gotta give 'em credit there, not my joke

8. i aint ever did no acid before man...ohhahhahaha i see this men walking arouynd my place with big pumpkins heads i dont want nutitn like that

or someshit

9. Does anyone know of a place that sells grow kits online for shrooms? They used to all over the place but then they became illegal in some of the places that sold them. And I'd need them shipped to the US, that's another problem. Then again seeds are illegal in the US and they're not hard to get shipped.

10. astro, they sell them on the city. or they did the last time i looked. if not pm me and ill send you a link.

11. if its grown at home...shit just 800-950 sell it off for thats a good deal...140x8=1120-Bulk=9bills lol

12. Yes, GC does have them but they don't ship to the US, as is the case with many online shroom sellers that I've found. There are a bunch that used to sell to the US as well that now don't, since they got their mushies from the UK and they're illegal there now. I'll PM you.

13. In canada an ounce of zoomers goes for $60.. so here you can easily get a half pound for under $400

14. wow, thats not even worth the effort! ^^

Considering all the differences I'd just be like "its $1500" and then if he has some outrageous look in his face, say "just kidding man, $1400) and so on, lol ;) :smoking: