Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Half P of Beaster

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by iceman35, Feb 6, 2010.

1. Got a Half p of beasters for 1375
    the jar fits a qp

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. got this in potsdam ny

3. holy shit thats alot of weed and it looks great

4. Nice pick up man, not a bad price at all, enjoy my friend!! :smoke: Great pictures too! ++++ Rep!!

5. Looking delicious dude! How does it smoke?:D:smoke:

6. is that jar your using in that pic air tight?

7. yea its air tight, got it at walmart

8. how is this gross?

9. DUDE! I know and love Potsdam!!! The headshop there is tight. Is that hookah lounge open yet?

10. i think he might be talking about the leaves on it. whoever grew it didnt trim it well.

i think its some good herb for a good price. id buy it.

11. No way bro im going to Potsdam university soon haha

12. christ i know youre probably not "smoking all of that" ;)

but damn if you are thats almost 200 rillos (after taking stems out and guessing theres no seeds) :smoking::smoking::smoking:

13. i havent seen beast in a while. crazy.

14. Good ol beasters. Yer payin the same rates in NY as people are in WA state. Nice pick up. :smoking:

15. great looking beasters

16. Good lookin bud man

17. what strain did you get?

18. dam i would buy this all the time. thats really cheap pricing and looks like pretty good nug

19. that price is wayyyy too high man, especially if ur up north u should be gettin a quap of BC for around 1000