Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Half oz

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by thatdopekid, Mar 22, 2014.

1. Just some decent mids but it burns great

Sent from my DROIDX using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Looks like regs to me. Nice seeds.

3. is green but dont look very appealing ie. buds crushed/compressed, large stems but its green... looks like lows hope you did not overpay :-S

4. Ill smoke anything that's not brown. :) I see one seed that's awesome for reg/mids. Id pay 35 a half for that. On the reggie scale this is a 6.75/10 lol

Sent from my SCH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. to each his own... but honestly to get a clean high/smoke you gotta have some sinsemilla or some fresher uncompacted cured WITH seeds ganja.. that there is brickweed... possibly from mexico,, assuming from a larger grow, deprived of attention...

6. no pun intended i used to smoke the stuff :p just only when i was younger and didnt know what high quality smoke really was :-S

7. Yeah but dont get me wrong, I'm not saying I smoke regs everyday. Im just not against them. Lower quality bud may not be the healthiest, but there are times when funds are low. Generally i smoke Med grade myself. I do see where you're coming from though man.

Sent from my SCH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. honestly it takes at the most .1 of quality herb to get me ripped... but as far as anything else 1.5 gram joint to blow alone and lets say before you broke it down it was probably about 2 grams... are you really saving money when more smoke is necessary for a high? a gram a day... or upwards of 4-5 grams??

9. This was just a mids pick up, i normally get way better green, i live in Michigan theres great tree all over here. And i got this from my sisters bf and only paid 30 :bongin:

10. plus theres like no light in my room so the picture doesn't help it look good haha, but in person it looks and smells really good, burns amazing and is kinda fluffy it has orange/amber hairs on the nugs

11. 30 a half ain't bad on that man

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. thanks it smokes really nice, plus my new bong just makes it all the better.

13. Uhhh I would only roll that bud up lol...not hating but damn dude, regs in glass?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. whats so bad about it?

15. #15 leodicapario, Mar 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2014
    he's referring to the harsh smoke/taste that is typically associated with a lower quality of pot.... dnt mind us. we are hooked on high end of the deal and sometimes come off as dicks because its not the quality we smoke ourselves... :-S wish i could get high off a 30 dollar half lol... costs us upwards of 150 a half... tis why cultivation is a must!!!

16. i just smoke cigarettes and my lungs cannot handle smoking a joint to get a "buzz"... ill sober before resorting to such unsatisfying smoke :) np to me, its not heroin aint gonna be sick if abruptly stopped from everyday for months use.....

17. i smoke higher quality this was just a small paycheck, i get nice dank for 100 a half 200 a ounce here in michigan

18. Maybe don't smoke cigarettes and you'll be able to smoke joints?!?? That just seems kind of common sense. Joints or blunts are one of the most relaxing and enjoyable ways to smoke. 

19. i do smoke joints, ocassional blunt. no need to sit and chief a whole j at a time when your high off 3-4 hits :) right?

i know yall got it made... with ur fancy medical marijuana program... :-S Texas