Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Half Oz of some dankkkkk herb

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Ze cross jointa, Apr 12, 2010.

1. Definite dankness. Congrats and enjoy. Nom.

2. very jealous

do a pic of the whole 14 grams together

3. Damn..stupid dank budz, great price :hello:. Seriously considering moving to Seattle next year, but $140 halfs make me wanna go NOW. +rep bro

4. have fun with the weed thats better than anything ive ever gotten my hands on. duckhead.

haha just kidding, good vibes.

5. ive smoked it so its not all there anymore hah. but that first picture is all 14 grams im pretty sure i took the picture yestreday. its in a pile on that tray so i dunno if you can tell how dense the pile is

6. that looks amazing. great price too

7. whats the smell/taste like?

8. Looks bomb!

Thanks for sharing.

9. can i get a sample?

10. really strong citrusy smell. havent got a GREAT taste of it just cause all my glass is pretty diffused but the joint i did smoke tasted amazing. i gotta try some out of just a normal pipe for a true taste test