Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Half OZ of Shwag

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TATtheHOOD, Oct 24, 2013.

1. So I picked up an ounce of some shwag from a buddy for dirt fuckin cheap. I rolled up 4 big ass blunts with half of it. Now im wondering what the best way to use the other half is. Anyone with any cool suggestions would be cool. No ISO or BHO.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. :bump:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Make a shwag necklace.

4. 1.) grind it up into a fine powder

2.) Next, mix it into a bowl ofwarm butter

3.) Then rub it all over your naked body and the naked body of girl (or a man, or whatever your into).

4.)Finally, lick it off each other. Get high. Fuck

I recommend doing this on a plastic mattress because it gets messy.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. A plastic mattress?? What kind of grown person owns a plastic mattress? Do you have a problem peeing in the bed? Lets just be honest.

Jk bro.

6. you could make canna butter or canna oil for edibles

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Yeah, everyone is probably going to tell you the same thing. Shwag is perfect for vaporizing and making into edibles

8. Edibles yes, but vaping hell naw...
    Have you ever tried to vape schwag?
    You get maybe one tiny hit before it stops producing vapor that tastes like the essence of dead leaves of a bush covered In mud. Not good for vaping at all, save that for the tasty dank that'll actually give you multiple thick hits.

9. Make some schwag firecrackers, like a gram each

10. #12 stickyglassOG, Oct 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2013
    lmao i've been there.... ''yo lets just buy a bunch of mids!, it's cheaper!'' ''fuck yeah we got so much bud!'' ''.....this bud is nasty as fuck.''

11. Epic for edibles if you get a good price. You can cook the hell out of em and make CBD cookies if you're into that sort of thing. Kind of nice for sleeps

My bad, I didn't word my sentence well. I meant like, cooking (vaping) the bud into butter or oil and then using that to bake your eddies. I didn't mean traditional vaping

13. roll smaller joints .this way you will have some for later. second thought... nah

14. Lol so much wasted lighter fluid. :laughing:

15. roll long blunts. 2 blunts in one. howmuch u paid for it

16. Bake that shit into a cake

Toke On!

17. EZ Bake cookies: 2grams of shwag, 1/2 tbsp butter, grind that shit up to powder, combine with butter and microwave for 15 seconds. roll butter and plant matter blend into enough cookie dough for 1 cookie. Bake as directed on cookie mix.

We used to do this all the time when shwag was all we could get, everyday smokers got high for 6+ hours. My buddy who was selling at the time barfed. Epic shit man.

18. the kind of grown person who gets licks cannabutter off other people for sexual pleasure.