Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Half Oz. mids.milk.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by someGRAVYdank, Mar 1, 2010.

1. Picked up a half/100, narcotic high but seems to give a gnarly headache after or maybe its caused from something else, not sure but decent bud none the less.

[​IMG]

View My Video

2. That doesn't look like mids to me!! Looks waaaaay better than mids man!! does it smoke like mids or somethin??

3. U sure there mids? 200 an ounce?? And those buds are pretty nice

4. Wheres the milk?

5. way better quality than mids
    nice high though?

6. those are mids

they're just a lot better than your "mids"

mids are the 50 yard line

they arent truely bricked slabs of shit

instead they're modestly taken care of
    cured and dried to a certain degree

the males arent completely separated from the females straight away so they're often semi pollinated
    they're grown outside but they get fed and watered as opposed to simply being at the whim of nature

7. those buds look like they can pack a punch

8. haha there some high mids,and the milk video is the link that says view my video

9. shit, if that is givin u headaches u can send it my way lol.

Also, what kinda glass bowl do u have on that Illy? Looks like one of the cheap china ones?? u disrespectin the illy??

10. haha its all gone my friend,sorry. Nawh it came with the illy when i ordered it online, its not too bad but im going to invest in another one soon.

11. that looking weed looks like its massed produced somewhere. The reason why it gives you a headache is because when its grown, the growers dump tons of chemicals into it to get the highest yield.

Beasters: Known as the "Lows of the Highs" this type of marijuana is the brick weed of Canada. Grown in mass quantities in British Columbia this marijuana is usualy striped of keif, sprayed with chems, thrown into bags, and shipped over to the U.S. where people can pay up to 40$ for 3.5g. This marijuana is NOT low grade pot compared to most of the weed going around. Though the high may be not quite as good as that from headies like sensi star and northern lights, you tend to avoid the confused, head-ache high that commercial pot gives you. If commercial weed gives you anything at all.

12. Wasnt trying to clown or nothin, its just Ive seen a lotta cheap ass bowls with that kinda color scheme.... but ive also seen some nice ones with it too blown by quality people.

I dont like it just because it makes me think of cheap glass that cracks when u try to clean it out, but uhhh anyway! yeah...

13. well thanks for the input, im alright with it aslong as it doesnt break and it still gets the job done.:smoke:

14. Those do not look like middys that looks like some dank it's pretty crystaly