Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Half Oz In A Batch of Brownies?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Legit_Taco, Mar 4, 2016.

1. Okay so basically I'm trying to make a Batch of Pot brownies. I think there will be like 12 to 14 brownies in total. But I was wondering if I could use a half oz of bud to make one batch. I want about 1 gram in each brownie. The recipe calls for a 1/2 of butter (Cannabutter). Can I fit the half oz in a 1/2 a cup of butter. Is that a lot? Is it possible? Btw I already know how to make the brownies I just want to make them really potent.

2. Yes, that's a lot. Yes, that's possible.

3. You'll need to use a bit more than a half cup of butter because some will absorb into the material. Be sure the material is covered. :)

4. How much more butter are we talking about here?

5. When I use a full cup I end up with 3/4c after cooking with the weed so about an extra 1/8th cup should do. And a 1/2oz should be fine, I usually use 1/2-1oz per cup. Just make sure you eat the brownies in stages, I've seen two people green thinking they can eat a whole brownie or cookie their first time

• Like Like x 1
  6. Cool thanks for the info. And yea I'm a light weight so I'm definitely eating them in stages.

• Like Like x 1
  7. You are setting yourself up for a pretty miserable experience. THat is a lot of of ganja per brownie. Some one could easily make a mistake and eat a whole one. This is a super bad idea and nothing good can come of it. Why would you even want to do such a thing? If you do try and make them that strong you better chop each brownie into 4 pieces because even a quarter of a gram of decarbed ganja is pretty fucking potent. With that said I am staying out of this one.

8. They will help you sleep at least. Everytime I eat an edible I get extremely tired.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

9. No disrespect but the guy above me is overracting. My usual edible dose is 250mg thc.

10. But 50mg thc should do a lightweight in pretty decent. I have never had a bad experience from edibles. For me, falling asleep is the worst that happends. Some people will react differently.