Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Half ounce

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SlickRick4o3, Oct 11, 2011.

1. Ightt so i was going to pick up a half o in a couple days and im getting tired of the regular ways to blaze like i think ive done most of the standard things. pipe, bong, blunts, joints, gbong, waterfall, steamroller, gas mask, tin foil, pop bottles ect. anything plain basically. but i want to know what can be done with a half o like keif it? i herd thats something but duno what it is. or cook it or something but what else could u do besides regular blazing lolll holla at ya boyy gc:gc_rocks:

2. 1/2 ounce of? I have never cooked with anything dank because I just gotta smoke that but I cook with mids. The edible section has a shit load of recipes and pictures. I never thought I would have seen a Pot'zza.

3. haha not sure yet, might get an oz of some good mids or half oz of kush

4. just like whats the best way to get suuuuuuuuuuuper high out of it not just the normal ways

5. Cooking as said above. Off some good weed you could be high for 6-8 hours from maybe 1g-1.5g ingested compared to smoking.

6. thhaankkkss homie thats some good shit

7. Make BHO and dab it.

8. green dragon? might have to wait but its different

i like to make things to smoke from, kinda the same but you can be proud of it haha

9. Yeah, make BHO. Should yield 2-3g maybe more depending on the quality of the bud. And it should last pretty long too.

10. Have you ever done a lung?

11. Make a cantelope pipe haha cantelopes hit pretty fat

12. Make a glycerin tincture... Then put the tincture into pill form... and just pop pills whenever you wanna get high.

13. Make BHO or QWISO and/or edibles (firecrackers are easy). Vape's are great also

14. Better drugs.