Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

half ounce?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by andy420420, May 22, 2012.

1. i just bought a half ounce for 130 dollars. its really dence and covered in crystals.
    the problem is it only takes up a 1/4 of a sandwitch bag. i know i cant get a
    exact weight without a scaale. sooo has anyone else got a 1/2 ounce
    thats is around 1/4 of a sandwitch bag? or did i get ripped off?
    thanks for your help andy.
    :hippie:

2. if its dense nugs sounds about right!

3. This weight question thread takes the cake...

4. It all depends, get a scale before you spend 130 and worry about being ripped off.

If you have 130 you can get a scale.

5. my scale just stoped working like half way through weighing it.

6. wat :confused:

7. Throw 3 nickles in a sandwich bag and the nickels only weigh a gram more

8. Its normal for dense nugs to look like less weed. get a scale before you pick up again.

9. iv had the scale for around 2 years it was only a cheap 40 dollar one.

10. A cheap 40 dollar scale? Why would you pay 40 for a scale?

My 15 dollar scale has worked for as long as I've been smoking.

11. [quote name='"GreenCrackYUM"']

A cheap 40 dollar scale? Why would you pay 40 for a scale?

My 15 dollar scale has worked for as long as I've been smoking.[/quote]

My LHS doesn't have scales that cheap

12. its possible a half ounce could take a quarter sandwich bag, but we really can't tell you if you got a half ounce

13. I smell Bullshit.

But there's no way we can tell you without a picture and if it's dank you got that half pretty cheap.I think a half of dank should defintely take up more thank 1/4 of normal sized sandwhich bag so it sound liike you might have got sold a quarter for 130 which is a little overpriced.

• Like Like x 1

14. My concern is that if you have had a scale for 2 years and therefore have been weighing weed for two years how can you not eyeball the weight of that bag? You surely have a petty decent idea of how much it is.

15. Did you check the batteries?

16. You should have had it weighed in front of you like a smart person would have done.

17. Well there's only one logical solution .. Send your pick up over my way and I'll way it for you :) but I should warn you I charge a half ounce for these services

18. A rule of thumb they used to use that I heard from my aunt and uncle was that a half should be two layers of nugs on the bottom of a sandwich bag

19. Its not even weed its just chinese newspaper lard and food coloring

20. Man get a scale that works and weigh from every buy. Then you know where you stand and how much weed you get for your money.