Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Half Ounce Strawberry Headband Pickup For 75

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by stonerwiz420, May 13, 2014.

1. i just scored big time with this!!!!! the dude who gave it to me knows me and likes me so he gave me a half ounce of strawberry headband for just $75, here's a picture of what it looks like, fyi the weed is not brown, the lighting is just bad, this stuff looks, feels, and smells super super dank!!!!

Attached Files:

2. and like the name suggests, it smells like strawberries!!!!

3. Looks nice, but next time, put the bud on a white surface (like a piece of paper) so it will make your buds look green not brown. I wish I could get a half of dank for 75. Nice pickup.

4. thanks, yeah it is hella dank, this is what i got an eighth of last week, and alright i like that idea of paper, thanks, maybe i'll do that tomorrow

5. Nice score. I like being able to read the texts with Sammy Davis. And the Wells Fargo card, with some magnification.... Yep.

6. lol, forgot to push the phone out of the way, lol it's alright though, he's my homie from high school who always smokes weed, so i was talking to him about it

7. OMG that's right! I'd get rid of that pic online if i were you. Has your name and address on it.

8. Uh no it doesn't, it's a Wells Fargo card, all it has is the name of the representative, it would not have my name and address

9. Ok let's go to that bank branch and talk to the execultive about your account info. And maybe we can contact sammy davis about you too. We'll have you arrested for that half  ounce in no time.....

Hahahaha just kidding i am being a dick sorry.....

10. Real nice. Let's see some better pics though!

11. Well idk what kind of camera to get, idk why my webcam sucks so bad