Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Half Ounce Pickup Boston, MA

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Headin2Mars, Jan 19, 2010.

1. I'm sure that is what's going on they aren't giving us the good shit huh? Yeah right I have been all over Canada for years and years. They do have some good strains just most just smell like hay. I don't know about anyone else but I like my weed to smell like weed not hay. USA! USA! USA!

2. Good price??? I wouldn't pay $20 an eighth for shitty beasters. I guess some people just have the hook.

3. yeah maybe "ONE OF THE"

But yankees "ARE THE" best sports franchise of all time, thats not an opinion it's a fact.

4. #44 Daniel420, Jan 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2010
    i get much better bud then that for 155 half o. If it gets you high then dont complain tho

5. i like how half the people are telling you what kind of bud it is, although your the one with it right?weird...

6. OP I grabbed a halfzip of pretty much bud that looks the exact same as yours on friday, ran me 90$
    Southern ontario here, and yeah I would def. say its not dank, mine has crystals too, but its just mids (or beasters) to me

7. yeah where I live we dont get our bud from clubs.

8. Nah dude $200 for a half O is fucking standard in Boston... u know why? U got rich ass kids comin in from over the seas and an over population of students - HIGH demand(pun intended)-willin to pay anything to get their hands on dank.

The whole economy of dealer prices is fucked up purely for that reason.

9. That is indoor kine bud my friend please dont argue - you got jipped guy - thats indoors and if you argue that you sir should stop smoking im from Worcester and i know exactly what it is man i grew up on that stuff i know because its a bitch to break up and uhm the way it looks:hello:

10. Nicee nugs. But yeah that's kinda high even for my location. I could probably pick that up for 150. But more power to ya for havin that kinda money. Haha toke up :smoking:

11. Looks similar to the bud i smoke VERY similar a little less hairs tho

12. Nice lookin buds,,sounds like for that price it woulda costed u 120-140 for a quarter rite?,eh any way yeah same price over here 200 for a half for sum good...Smoke Up:hello:

13. Nice you're smoking beast and bringin up old threads lol.

14. Lol who gets beasters anymore this pic is beasters u just said u had it last week

15. Nice bud.
    I'm live in Boston too, I had bud the other week that looks at lot like this. :smoke:

16. apparently beasters doesn't mean it's from british columbia any more, according to this thread at least haha. You guys should really just call this bud dank, cause i betcha it gets you just as stoned as that chronic we smoke... nice pick up man, i'd smoke it though for my area that price is a lil hefty, half o's are usually $125-180, depends on who you know.

Just smoke it and ignore the comments from people that think "beasters" isn't as good as their so called dank. What you have pictured looks to be some good ass outdoor (that could be indoor?) grown bud which is never a bad smoke :smoke:

17. Daaaang man, I'd pay that price for some nice mids any day!