Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Half Ounce Pickup Boston, MA

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Headin2Mars, Jan 19, 2010.

1. It looks just like beasters but beasters are still pretty good just not for the price u payed.

2. i don't know what people are saying about price. 200 for a half is a decent price in MA. the shits expensive. you did not over pay.

3. Alright Pick-up but a 400 dollar OZ in Los Angeles from the club is a lot more dank

4. Iv'e seen that bud around here.
    Its def not exotic headies or anything but it is a little better than average beasters.

Its still goes for 20 a g around here but the oz prices are usually a little cheaper. Its some money making bud.

5. Its pretty much like a KB Headies (thats even how I had it described to me by the kid). Like the OP said you get a very similar high as you do with headies and its a good price. Not sure if theres a certain strain or type that is like that.

6. Im sorry man that is beasters. Im 100percent sure. I can almost smell it just by looking at it because i used to smoke alot of beasters.

7. no you cant, so your assumptions are stupid.

thats a good price for that bud here in MA

8. This is beasters any seasoned toker can tell you. The color the compact buds the abundance of hairs. Straight up BC bud.

9. Beasters. Accept it.

10. dude not trying to rag on your bud, but that is your classic beaster. i just got the exact same nugs in western mass for 220 an ounce. if i were you, id talk to your dealer about it. beasters for sure

11. Haha I love how everyone just assumes its some beast. I thought it looked like some green crack I had recently. Heres a pic of green crack (not my pic)[​IMG]

Idk, there's no way for us to tell, looks like it's either some fruity stuff or some beast, toke on

12. it's not bad weed, it' actually pretty good, but it isn't worth 200 a half. if you are in MA, there is a SHITLOAD of the uber dank around here. shipments come in from cali, vt, ny, nh all the time. out in boston you can get a half o of retarded danks for 220

13. you got some beasters there my friend...smoke up:smoking:

14. #34 guest5555555555, Jan 20, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2010
    i hate to be a bandwagoner but that is definitely beasters. it looks like good beasters but it still is. you can tell... thats just how beasters look

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and now yours

[​IMG]

yours are just slightly better manicured...slightly

its not like its bad weed, its just that youre being had by a dealer paying head prices

15. who the fuck cares what anyone wants to call it..... it's its perfectly fine, smokable marijuana.

16. ya it's probably a great smoke... but OP got fannagled out of the other half of his ounce...

17. I just want to agree with Ganjapolice, weed is weed it gets me high so wtf i dont care what it is. and if you really want to know why i paid 200 hundred for this okay, It was my first time going to this dealer, and he said 200 a half o of dank. That's a very good price for dank in this area, I said okay, I show up he hands me the bag it looked like some fucking incredible weed when it was in the bag and legit weight so I took it.

18. Isn't it funny how Canadians say that the best pot comes from Canada but nobody ever wants to smoke beasters. Don't tell a Canadian that we have better weed or they will take you and make you smoke poopy beasters until you agree.

19. you've got it all mixed up mang. the reason we get 'beasters' down ehre from canada is because the canadians don't even want it... they got some really nice nugs up there that they keep for themselves. they sell this shit to americans for a decent price, and we will buy it because there is a never ending supply and it's some pretty fucking good weed for the price.

20. Where I'm from no-one uses the term beaster. Its all locally grown dank and I've seen some bud that looks like that, that could stink my room up in seconds from a .4 nug. Around here that bud is $20 a gram. $100 a quarter and $300-$350 an ounce. No one can tell how good the bud is frm pictures unless you handle, smell, and smoke it. I've had bud that looks like mids but tasted like straight up fruit and smelled like some top flight.:smoking::smoking: