Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Half ounce pick up! So-cal purple

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Ajs, Mar 16, 2012.

1. #1 Ajs, Mar 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2012
    This is my first pick up thread, gunna try to post them from now on!
    Ill start it off with a half ounce of some purple ----- ( didnt have the name , grower didnt keep track of his plants i guess ;p), or was cuz i smoked some but they're real dense nugs with a sweet green stink if u know what i mean =D

Attached Files:

2. That don't look purple my man, that looks incredible hulk green :smoke:
    haha

3. looks dank as hell its not purp tho lol

4. Haha thanks, it is purp tho its a local grower dont get me wrong. Pics aren't perfect. Awesome smoke

5. Ya purple doesn't show up too good under flash

6. [quote name='"GreenPurpOrange"']Ya purple doesn't show up too good under flash[/quote]

Showed up pretty good for me lol :smoke:

IMG_20120211_231004-1.jpg

7. yeahh it dont look purp to me. weeds weed so fuck it lets get high :D

8. I can see where it's purple even though it's a bad pic. I care less about colors but If I had to choose I'd pick some light green bud over anything. Long as it gets you high, who cares though. Nice pickup.

9. [quote name='"Boguisity"']I can see where it's purple even though it's a bad pic. I care less about colors but If I had to choose I'd pick some light green bud over anything. Long as it gets you high, who cares though. Nice pickup.[/quote]

Mhmm its a great pick up for the price! Ill try to get a better photo in the morning, maybe some sunshine will bring out the purp more

10. Yeah bro. sunlight is the absolute best light for herb photos!

Anyways, buds look super fresh and tasty! happy smokin :cool:

11. oh my...just because the strain has "purple" in the name doesn't mean the color's gonna come thru in the bud. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't.

12. [quote name='"sackofsuck"']

Yeah bro. sunlight is the absolute best light for herb photos!

Anyways, buds look super fresh and tasty! happy smokin :cool:[/quote]

I agree. I always get my best pics mid day on sunny days out of the direct sun or under my mixed spectrum grow lights.

13. im so jealous of you op

14. Unless it's actually purple...

15. Obviously.... But did OP give a strain name? No.... he said "some purple" lol :smoke:

16. im gonna get some gran daddy purple just to try out....lets see how purple that is

17. I just picked up a quarter ounce of no name purp in my sig on page 2 :smoke:

18. Sorry for taking so long heres the last of the half oz i picked somewhat better sunshine photo.

ForumRunner_20120319_210800.png

And this is my newest 8th of Kryptonite with and without flash

ForumRunner_20120319_210924.png

ForumRunner_20120319_211018.png

19. Dank, dank dank. Good pickup.

By the way, "purple weed" doesn't have to be purple for it to be "purple weed". Purple is a color and "purple" is also a strain family. All weed has a chance of being purple under the right growing conditions but strains in the purple weed family have a higher chance of being purple with a higher temperature threshold.

Anyway, good pickup wish I had some of that right now.

20. Thank you!
    agreed just all depends on the grower, but this kryptonite is damn good, my lungs are on fire:smoke: