Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Half ounce pick up - Canadian Dank !

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Jahlovepeace, Apr 25, 2010.

1. Hey everyone, just smoked wake and bake and I decided to take some pictures of my latest pick up, hope you enjoy!:smoking::bongin:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And a hit from the bong
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SJwGS1Trn4]YouTube - Toke from the bong[/ame]

2. where you at in canada? im from ont, and im smoking that same shit

3. I'm in Ontario as well, Northern Ontario.

4. nice pick up, does it have any strain name?

5. I'm sure it does, but my dealer doesn't know, I don't think he asks his dealer for strain name when picking up.

6. Yeah, that's some dank nug. Already smoked a gram of it based on the scale I see, haha.

7. Yea I've smoked 2 grams out of it, the bag weighs 1 gram. It's a defiantly an indica/sativa mix, it gives a great head high, followed by an awesome body high.

8. haha i understand, just standard dank

9. Damn man, wish I could find a connect that had bud like that around here lol.

Nice man!

10. I wish he did know the strains, it would be cool to know what you're smoking. But he's been my dealer for over 3 years and he always has great bud, but never any strain names lol.

11. Ha, sounds great man. You're a lucky bastard, everyone in my area is completely dry :(

12. Lookin dank man, some frosty nugs and nice color, I bet it smells orgasmic :p. What did you pay for that? It was incredibly cheap I assume since you are from canada.

13. Thanks man, yea the this bud smells very earthy and fresh, I paid $90 for a half ounce.

14. thats a crazy ass price man. im from southeast michigan, by detroit, and that would be at least 60 an eighter here

15. Yea I defiantly appreciate where I'm located, good bud and good prices.:bongin:

And Youtube warned my account for posting a bong hit, so that's why the video is disabled, here's a video from April 20th.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-r92mRMflog]YouTube - 420 Bong hit - Happy 420![/ame]

16. def some dank

17. Thanks man.:smoking:

18. mmmm no way better to start your day then to wake up and have a bowl waiting for you...wake n bakes are the best

How much a half of that cost you? if u dont mind me asking, i know your in canada but still curious...

enjoy! :smoking:

19. $90 for a half ounce.