Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Half Ounce of shake for 60$?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Slawter, Jun 29, 2012.

1. I was thinking about getting a half ounce or full ounce of dank shake but wanted to know if it was a good deal or not. I have attached a picture but am unsure of the quantity in the pic. So what do you guys think should I get the ounce of shake for 120 or bump it up 10$ to get a half ounce of dank buds?

Attached Files:

2. [quote name='"Slawter"']I was thinking about getting a half ounce or full ounce of dank shake but wanted to know if it was a good deal or not. I have attached a picture but am unsure of the quantity in the pic. So what do you guys think should I get the ounce of shake for 120 or bump it up 10$ to get a half ounce of dank buds?[/quote]

Lawl.. I can get an ounce of dank shake for 10-20 bucks.. Just get the buds.

3. IDunno, Thats alot for shake to me, Dont listen to me though.

4. Get the dank. I always get the more potent weed, I dont care about the price difference

5. #5 Slawter, Jun 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2012
    Shit, you lucky. And yeah i'm considering it. but this is my whole paycheck and I was thinking about getting some unmentionables to trip on. Is shake comparable to like mid, dank, or what?

Come on - "unmentionables"? Really - You know by now we don't allow that - WW

6. 60 oz of shake and 70 you get bud?? that means for 10$ more you get double the thc... If your a smart guy id get that bud.. and shake is nasty taste like shit but it will get you high... also i get half oz's of fire for 60:cool:

7. [quote name='"Slawter"']

Shit, you lucky. And yeah i'm considering it. but this is my whole paycheck and I was thinking about getting some unmentionables to trip on. Is shake comparable to like mid, dank, or what?[/quote]

Shake is basically the leaves and pieces that fall off the buds and stay at the bottom of the bag (some assholes also add trim), so it's mainly used to roll up joints and blunts.. I'd definitely go with the buds. It may be great shake, but buds are always more potent.

8. [quote name='"thekushking420"']60 oz of shake and 70 you get bud?? that means for 10$ more you get double the thc... If your a smart guy id get that bud.. and shake is nasty taste like shit but it will get you high... also i get half oz's of fire for 60:cool:[/quote]

Can you not read?

Oz. Of Shake: 120$
    Half Oz. Of Bud: 130$

9. For me shake, is usually close to schwag, better, but around that.

10. shake is pretty much useless unless you make edibles or hash out of it IMO

11. Thank you for doing that. I was finna do it myself xD

12. Alright thanks. I have heard reviews of this shake and people say it is pretty good for the price. Lots of little buds and what not.

13. #13 Something New, Jun 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2012
    What I been saying just from personal experience from where I live, Might be different where you're at.

I might go with the buds personally, but if the shake is good, the price is a decent amount less compared to the actual buds. Up to you. Shake + unmentionables, pretty damn sure you will be flying high lol.

Unmentionables again... _ WW

14. [quote name='"Slawter"']

Alright thanks. I have heard reviews of this shake and people say it is pretty good for the price. Lots of little buds and what not.[/quote]

Based on the picture, it looks like grass clippings.. Go with the bud.

15. never buy shake.. i got dry a whil ago and only had sugar leaf trim and it tasted ok but then when i got to one's that had less trichomes on em they tasted like shit and burnt up so quick... alot of times leaves arent properly dryed and cured either..

GET THE FLOWERS!!!

16. I wouldn't pay more than 50 for an ounce of that

17. As long as it's dank and crystally shake, it's a BIG oppurtunity as long as there's at least $40 worth of small buds in it.

18. This is what I was thinking.

19. If they are both "dank" why would you buy the one that costs twice as much? What do you mean by "dank"?