Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

half ounce of regs

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by danny danko, May 27, 2010.

1. does anyone possibly have pics of what a half o should look like? should i just not worry as long as it looks like a decent amount?
    thanks in advance
    danko

2. it should look about a half of a zip lock bag.

3. Cant help you with a pic, but if I'm paying for something I would want to make sure I'm getting the right amount. Maybe google it (?). Best would be to have it weighed somehow instead of eyeballing it, especially if you don't even have a basis to go off of, but that might depend on your circumstances if you can get weighed or not.

4. #5 ICGreen, May 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2010
  5. hard to tell unless youre expirienced and feel it in your hand. But the best thing to do is just get a scale. theyre not very expensive. I've gotten half ounces of mids that were so dense they looked like a quarter. Filled a quarter of a zip (weighed out was a little over 15 g.) so yeah hard to say.

6. Have you already bought the bud?

7. I bought a half ounce of mids for 55 bucks recently, and it was about half a ziplock bag. The dude added a lot of seeds for weight though.

8. no i havent bought it yet. i asked before i got it just to make sure i dont get shorted

9. getta scale buds have variety's of different densities

10. well im getting the buds tomorrow so i can get a scale in time. is there something i can compare it to in weight?

11. hmmm tough one. fluffyness and denseness is amajor factor in the look of the bag but for a rough estimate id say take two erasers and stack them on top of one another. about that much...maybe a little smaller than that but around that