Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Half Ounce of Jack Herer

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Toka315, Nov 28, 2009.

1. #1 Toka315, Nov 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2009
    I just picked this up and smoked it all!:smoke:
    [​IMG]
    :D Click image for Hi-Res.
    So Whatcha Think?

2. I got some jack herer also.

[​IMG]

3. Nice, i just smoked the last bowl pack of the Jack I had a few ounces of. Gotta love it...

4. That looks a lot like the "strawberry beasters" I used to get all the time, angry dense.

5. Agreed, it looks just the beasters I get. How much did the half run you?

6. It was $100

7. lmfao @ strawberry beasters

8. That is one bigass bud you got there

9. looks like some regular old beasters to me

10. you are getting screwed cuz that in no way is jack herer, looks nothing , i mean nothing like that, those are beasters if anything.

11. thats not beasters, thats some dro everybody.

better than beasters but not quite dank

12. Yeah i gota say that looks nothing like what i picked, mine had more distincitive crystals and more dark hairs with a very strong scent that instantly informs you the haze it is: Jack Herer. picked at 90 an 1/2 oz in CAN and had that shit up in flames almost instantly. Can't fuckin beat it unless its grown with coke. Nuff said, a must try regardless of price (if you have the hookup)

Git'r'haz'd lads, its a mary jane exp ya can't miss.

13. As a Canadian who has seen Jack Herrer a lot of different times (most common exotic strain hear), and someone that is also very familiar with M-39 (beasters, china dro, etc., etc.)... I can tell you that this is most definitely M-39. Jack is never that dense; even when it is dense, you still have noticeable swollen calyxes that give it that fluffy look. That being said, the two have very similar genetics; M-39 is NL #5 X Skunk #1. It almost sounds like it would be a good strain, but due to how easy it is to grow, it is almost always grown poorly (not flushed, harvested early, etc.) as the weight is usually there as it is one of the fastest growing strains. Also, even with high grade M-39 (rare and a waste of time in my opinion unless you are making hash) you will still notice it has a very dull, hay-like smell. Jack will have a spicy, rancid, sometime a little fruity smelll from afar; when you put the bud up to your nose, you will also notice a clear lemon smell when squeezing the bud. The main difference in the genetics is the addition to Haze in Jack, as it is NL #5 X Skunk #1 X Haze. Trust me, this makes Jack the strain that everybody loves; the Skunk and Haze Sativa genetics allow this to be a mostly Sativa (head high) dominant strain, but the NL #5 adds things like a more lengthy high, and allows the plant to grow more like an Indica (doesn't take forever to grow; not retarded tall; good yield). Hope this clears things up tokers. Again, I am almost positive that is M-39 OP.

14. looks like some high mids that's pretty much dank lol. You eastcoast guys have no idea what the term beasters= bud grown in british columbia, how the fuck do you know where the weed was grown lol?! :p Even if it is chemical bud it still looks to be a good smoke.

15. terms for bud are different in every city around the world....

16. i'd be pretty upset if someone told me they had jack, and gave me that.

It looks like beasters, as many have pointed out. But we're not knockin on your bud man, enjoy that shit and burn up!!

But just helping by givin u advice so u can spot what kind of strain it is next time!

17. Oh thanks for the clarification. What do I call really good dank I grew hydroponically?