Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Half Ounce Of Jack Herer Schwag!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Knack, Jun 29, 2010.

1. #1 Knack, Jun 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2010
    Just a half ounce of some Jack Herer schwag. It's got bits of purple mixed in with the brown. It's not as good as mids, but it gets the job done. Cost $180.

HERE'S THE KICKER: Obviously it is not schwag. I was being sarcastic. I just love seeing how the experts amazingly come out of the wood work, when they see someone who knows less then them. Lets get some facts straight. It weighed out to 15.4 grams which I got for $180. In New England, that is a fucking steal. Second, it is dank. It's funny how if I labelled the thread "DANK" people would of said "Nice pick up!," but since I labeled it schwag, all of the sudden it psychologically downgrades the way one would perceive it. And as Thomas Jefferson said it best "He who knows best, knows how little he knows."
    [​IMG]

2. looks better than mids if you ask me. and at 180? ouch.

3. #3 budluver, Jun 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2010
    That's not schwag and the title is contradictory. Know your shit. Also those nugs are too dense to be Jack Herer. The buds are usually much more airy and light. And that one nug looks dense but it doesn't look like a half ounce

4. #4 flyershockey44, Jun 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2010
    If you thought it wasnt as good as mids why would you pay 180 for a half thats expensive for a dank half 0. But it looks like some dank weed.

5. dank but not worth 180 a 1/2

6. Not as good as mids?

WTF is going on it this thread?

7. I was about to post the same thing.

8. how is that worse than mids?

9. I don't think he knows what "Schwag" means.

10. I swear we should create a weed-related class

11. looks like some beasters?

12. Coming to class stoned = extra credit

:smoke:

13. It seems dank just grown too long or nute burn and not trimmed as well.

14. he must not cause jack herer is =dank unless u skrew the grow but how is this dirt...smh:rolleyes:

15. ya if you had schwag it would taste like the worst thing ever look like shit and have seeds. Deff not shwag!

16. Budluver just spit hot fire on your face.

17. it prolly aint Jack Herer but it looks dank either way. have fun with it

18. I want to put that in my sig!!!!!!
    +rep

19. Dank, but 100$ a half O.