half ounce of dxm.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by speedball, Mar 20, 2009.

1. #1 speedball, Mar 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2009
    this is what i've accumulated over the past few days. im gonna do some tomorrow night i guess since i have enough, maybe an out of body experience is in order lol. this is poli btw (extracted from delsym since i can get it cheap) but i plan on getting a few other dxm containing products and will be doing an extraction for hbr .. on to pics, they suck i know but i dont feel well so i didnt wanna fool with the shit.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. OMFG!!!! I'm coming over your house to party!:hello::D

3. :eek: So delicious!!!
    Not to sound stupid, but is the reason poli is "less potent: because the weight of the plastic coating is included therefore it's not the actual weight of the DXM alone.

On the box/bottle label I wonder if the mass of DXM poli is including the poli or if it's just the DXM. Like 20mg Adderal XR still have 20mgs of Adderal, but if you woegh the little beads, it's more than 20mg because of the XR coating.
    Just a thought...

4. #4 Squishey, Mar 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2009
    Its the amount of the dxm hbr. On the bottle it says, that each 5ml teaspoon has dxm polistex equivalent to 30mg dxm hbr. So your still getting a lot. I got an idea of using an acid like lemon juice, then letting it disolve the polistrex, then neutralizing it :cool: then you would have straight up dxm hbr paste after you dried it :p

If you took like, 500mg of ploistrex it would be like, equivalent to, idk, 250mg of dxm hbr. But if you extract it all from the bottle, you still get a very good amount of hbr, like i think a gram or so from a 4.9oz bottle.

5. right. the coating weighs quite a bit so that has to be factored in, as well as the time release. my first batch of extract weighed 7.5 grams. each bottle had the equivalent of 888mg of dxm hbr. so thats 3552mg. no if there was no loss in the extraction that would mean 7.5/3552=2.11 now if my logic was right that would mean dose just a little over double what you are trying to hit... so 500*2.11=1055... so yeah im pretty high so not sure if i did that right cause its a bit different than last time. i of course started with low doses (such that the first time i didnt even feel shit lol, a bit too cautious) but yeah... im planning to figure it out on my next batch.

6. fucking speedball... i took all my extractions but didnt wait for the lemon juice nd its 3 am and im tripping out man! i have school tomarrow dude lmfao!! this is so fucking funny.

7. the polystirex coating IS the time release.

8. no i was saying that is why it would seem less potent.

if i took 500mg poli it would be significantly weaker than 500mg hbr both because the actual amount of hbr is lower, as well as the time release letting dxm into your body over a longer period. if you dissolve the coating though the latter will not be an issue.

9. ahh, gotcha. that is one fuckload of dxm though. good job on those extractions man. the one time i've extracted delsyum i just did one three ounce bottle and did the lemon juice break-down. i also drank 2/3 bottle of zicam spray, and the high was great. i'd say low 3rd plateau but the next day i felt like such shit. i'm a robo-veteran of old school, but i've never had that kind of hangover....ever. idk if it was the delsyum or the zicam, but the next time i want a good dex experience i'm going with the tried and true- robo max. that's never let me down, even though it's quite a chore to drink lol.