Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Half ounce of dank

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by roorfan05, Mar 27, 2013.

1. I'm thinking about buying me a half O for 4/20. :smoking: I've been buying from this guy for a few months and he's been pretty chill. He gets me eighths for 35 all of the time(That's really all I buy normally.) He told me that a half O of swag would be 35 and a Half O of dank would be 100. That sounds too good to be true, but what do you guys think? I'm not worried about him robbing me or anything but it just sounds weird. Oh and he's just the middle man by the way!

2. id go for the dank but both arent too bad. swag is bout 50 were i am and dank is bout 100, 120 from some guys.

3. Yeah i'm definitely going for the dank. But thanks man. I was thinking most people paid like 200! :eek:

4. i never go with the schwag but since your smoking half an o, i would buy the schwag and match up with people who have the quality and you get both plus save yourself the extra $ :cool:

5. 100 for a half o of dank is a good deal, mine usually run 150-180.

6. Good idea! Might run with this.

7. Buy an oz of scwag and make edibles.

8. buy an oz of dank for that price

9. Don't do this shit I mean schwag matching is better than nothing but don't try to match inferior buds unless you have to that's foul and certain people don't forgive /will judge you for that.

10. believe it or not, not everyone cares. op if people actually say no on 420 match em up with 2 or fuck em

11. Lol, I couldn't get schwag here if I wanted to. Dank all day man, I'm about to start a pickup thread, gonna be getting some blue dream here soon, just got a half of berry kush and finished an o of sour diesel :smoking:

12. get a zip of dank for like 175

13. id get a zip of dank with couple friends, or even a zip of dank and a zip of mids make some edibles for the occasion before hand! have a completely stoney day, end on the edibles too.

14. damn 100 for a half o of dank stuff? wish i lived there usually runs me about 180-220 or maybe 30-40 bucks less if im down to match with my dealer. But you should never ask the question schwag or dank because theres only always one answer....hopefully your not too stoned to figure it out

15. Pick which ever is best for you. I would just go with the best from the fireman then smoke it with everyone. Don't hate on how much someone else can smoke either. It's not alcohol there is no need to peer pressure someone to smoke more, give them the noids then have then hate it for the rest of their life. Don't kill the dream before its everywhere for cheap lol

Mail me leftovers