Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Half-Ounce mids or 1/8th dank?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by professer, May 5, 2009.

1. I got 50 bucks and dont know which to get. I love dank, but a half o of mids would last me for ever. Just wondering what your opinions were.

2. This has been debated back and forth some of the answers were like, buy the half o of mids and flip it and get the 1/8th dank + profit....some people say to get the dank cuz you dont have to smoke very much of it to get high whereas the mids you'll have to smoke double the amount to get the same high. Some people say to get the mids cuz it will last longer....either way, its all personal choice...what do you really want or think is worth the money? It sounds like your going for the mid's so if I were you i'de go with that....though I would want to see those mid's and dank first to make my final choice.

3. This debate comes up every single day on here. And the answers are always the same. It all depends on you and what you want to smoke. If you like smoking blunts and J's then get the mids. If you like smoking out of a pipe or bong and don't smoke much each session then go with the dank. Also it depends on how often you can pick up, because the mids will last you alot longer than the dank depending on how much you smoke at a time. Its all up to you though.

4. Every time I choose mids over dank i end up regretting it right about the time the headache sets in. So I vote dank.

5. #5 professer, May 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2009
    Haha yeah, every time I buy mids I end up wishing I had dank because I smoke so much mids I get sick of it. Dank it is then.

6. mids. you will thank me later.

7. Flip the mids buy more dank. If you're against that...

If you don't have any glass and/or smoking with other people, get the mids.

Otherwise get the dank.

8. I personally do not see a problem with mids, i have never ever gotten a headache from them. go for the half of mids.

9. well get dank lol

10. You have to smoke a good amount of mids before you get the headache. I'd say I get one after about chiefing 2-3grams.

11. Most likely explains it, i smoke less then a gram majority of the time. Think the most ive ever smoked in one sitting is like 3-4. and that was between 3 people.

12. Quality not quantity

13. Dank is sooo much better then mids man, the smoke tastes so good I could just breath it in all day.

14. truth. :smoke:

15. the mids will get u high more times but thier is just something about dank thats just sexy and it gives you a better\ longer lasting high. the bag probly wont last as long though. get the mids if ure on a budget and wont be getting some more for a while. get the dank if u got money to buy more in a few days.

16. Get the dank dude, 50 bucks for an 8th is a nice price

17. Just depends on wether you want quality or quantity

18. Id get the mids if you are short on money more chances for being high.
    If your not broke get the dank shit for the way better high and get more later

:hello:CASE CLOSED:hello:

19. Why would someone want to smoke less potent weed? Doesnt it make sense to smoke the highest grade?

20. Because most of the time there's more total THC in a money-equivalent purchase of mids than there is in dank. Basically the tradeoff for twice as much mids doesn't usually mean you'll actually only need half the amount of dank to get high. Most people don't realize this and are more wasteful with their mids than need be. In my area most of the herb going around is mids and a joint shared with a friend still gets me high.

By the way, is that rich boy in your avatar?