Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Half Ounce + Glass pickup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by StoneColdChilla, Jul 5, 2009.

1. #1 StoneColdChilla, Jul 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2009
    $70 for the half, $20 for the bubbler

Whaddya think gc?

[​IMG][​IMG]http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/9267/efge3.jpgIMG]
    [IMG]http://img193.imageshack.us/i/156ucf.jpg/[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And my Ol' Reliable
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Nice, my bubbler is exactly the same, except different colors, and I paid 25 for it. And I would say the bud is beasters, so 14g for 70 is solid, nice pickup.

3. that's not beasters, but nice price for the half.

4. bud is regs/mids/whatever you may call it, but both are solid pickups.

enjoy.

5. Well it certainly isn't dank.

6. Looks just like what im smoking on right now

7. looks like some decent mids, you can see the seeds on the left side of the bud.

8. #8 StoneColdChilla, Jul 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2009
    Just some middies, but hey at that price I can't complain

Gonna have a hard place session tonight once everyone goes to sleep.

Gonna blast my bub while I do some Gb's

9. Awsome buds and SEXY pieces!

10. thats a good deal, smoking odweeds isnt a good time but the bubbs looks dope especially cause tha price

11. best thing in this thread was your picture of Ol' Reliable, that spoon is dank -- how much did it run you?

the mids are okay, 70 for half o sounds okay just like teh bud

12. Fairly alright mids you got there, and for $70, you really can't complain.

Nice little pipe too! I smoked one that looked like it last night. :smoking:

13. Was only $12!

14. Those nugs look mediocre, I wouldn't wanna smoke it out of a bowl though. But I would pickup a half ounce for $70 so I can't blame ya. Nice bubbla too.

15. Ya I know its nothin crazy, but im gonna have all this bud plus im getting money soon so I'll be hittin up my dude for an eighth of some dank. Saving the big bud for a peach swisher..

16. i would say amazing price for the bub, but i can get a half zip of the same stuff u got for 60.

17. Solid, especially at like $90 total.

18. got the same bubbler its red and white with stripes hits pretty good

19. Nice bubbler. I have a little spoon and it has the same exact colors and design as your bubbler.

20. When I first got her, I thought that maybe they put cosmetics over the usability of the bubbler, But it looks nice, and it hits nice, I swear I can pack this thing with mass weed and take tons of huge rips from it. I love it!