Half Ounce for $10

Discussion in 'General' started by geetardude, Aug 11, 2007.

1. Hey,

So, About 2 hours ago, I was sitting here, drinking some Jim beam, then a girl friend of mine stopped over seeing if I knew where any bud was. I was shit out of luck at that moment in time. Honestly, I haven't been able to score a bag for over 2 1/2 weeks. Well, after a good 10 minutes of talking, and negotiating, I decided to have her drop me by one of my friends' house. He got me an 1/8th a while back, but I wasn't sure about it. Anyway, it turns out another friend of mine was there. Actually, there was a god damn party goin' on (All people I knew personally)! The dude asked if I was lookin' for any bud.. of course "hell yea, man!". Although, I only had $15 dollars on me, and he reminds me of how he already owed me $40 that I FORGOT ABOUT! He was selling a half for $50... do your math, and I got it for 10. On top of all this, my day off is tomorrow, so I'm pretty fucked up at the moment. It's some "decent' swag, I guess, but it's still awesome.

2. Nice deal, I constantly forget about debts myself. Nice of him to remind you.

3. Nice man. I still had to pay $10 a gram tonight:( Its pretty decent weed though.

The other day I went to my dealers house and have me a 1/4 for $20. he called it a "regular customer one time discount". It was good weed to.

:hello:eric:hello:

4. half oz of anything is worth 10 dollars, if nothing else make hash.