Half of plant dying?? Plz help

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by NoleBudz, Aug 19, 2017.

1. It seems like half the plant is having an issue or the buds are doing something odd at the least. Let me know what you think, should I harvest it early. 1 flush has been done.

Attached Files:

2. Did u cut off all of the fan leaf's or somrthing? Their sooo scronny. How many days into flower and what light do u have?

Sent from my VS985 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. They started week 8 Thursday, the plant had been very healthy up until the last 3-5 days which leaves started dying and I picked them off as they went. The buds on the right are the ones that seem to be most affected right now. The other side of plant is doing better and the plant beside it is 100%. I have been using a vipar 450 with 100 equivalent watts of other leds. I'm wondering if I will have to harvest this plant sooner than expected and what is going on.

4. It looked just like the other plant a few days ago, but the fans have shriveled up and appears that the other leaves have started to stick into the buds them selves.

5. That plant was 15-17 inches away, closest bud was 15 and farthest bud 17. They both got their last feeding at sanebtime same nuits, same ph. Temp go from 72-78 at highest. Humid stays around 45-50.