Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Half of dank or ounce of mids?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by opivyenergy, Jan 19, 2010.

1. I'm having a pretty hard time deciding about this one. I've been buying ounces of mids since September (Once I realized it would be cheaper to buy an ounce at a time instead of smaller amounts). Would you rather have a half of dank or a full ounce of mids? They are both about the same price.

2. Depends on my intentions.
    An O of mids can make some delicious edibles.
    Half of headies can also make some delicious edibles and get you crazy high from smoking it.
    I'd go with the headies.

3. Well, it would all be smoked.

4. IF there great quality mids, I'd go with the mids. If not got with the dro.

5. if this is more or less your personal stash go with the half.... smoke less, enjoy a better high.

6. Depends on your rate of consumption, a half-O of dank can last me a pretty long time.

If you've never had shit like that before, you might as well treat yourself for once! :rolleyes:

7. def. the half o. an o of mids would fly by before the half o of dank

8. If you like blunts/jays get the mids, if you like glass get the headies.

9. It's personal choice here.. Quality/Quaninty. If your like me, i smoke maybe 3 or 4 times a day(most days). An ounce of mids will last just about as long as a half of dank. Personally i would take the half because the headies have a better high and you don't have to smoke as much. On the other hand, if your gonna have a lot heads smoking go with the O.

10. Like previously said I always go for the dank, I get about a half at a time and for some reason (we all know why) it last me about 50% longer then the mids. I take the dank, and grid it, to seperate some hash as well so when I get long I make it even more potent.

11. I'd get tired of smoking mids after awhile. Go for the headies.

12. id go with the half. better high, plus you wouldnt need to smoke as much to get there.

13. quality over quanity always is my motto. Dank half for sure.

14. This.

The half is most likely more than twice the potency of the mids. So technically it's more bang for the buck.

It will be nicer to smoke and will give a better, longer lasting high... Better all around IMO.

15. Mids if they are decent.

16. Quality over quantity.

17. If they are the same price get the dank FOR SURE. Too pass that up would just be stupid. Where I'm from an Ounce of mids is like $100 and an Ounce of Dank is like $350, so a half is like $200. Im not exactly sure on the prices but its close to that.

18. I like your sig man, +rep just for that. lol

19. id go with the dankies, but if you only smoke blunts or want to smoke a bunch of rolled up shit get the mids, its all on you man. post some pics of what you decide

20. It depends. Sometimes a burger at a fast food joint is fine, but usually I prefer a good steakhouse.