Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Half O

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stoner63, Sep 12, 2011.

1. Me and my friend are spending 75 to 95 bucks on mids. Would we get around a half o for that price range?

2. If your getting ripped off, unless it's some flame ass mids. I get a whole oz anywhere from40-75 depending on potency. Could be your location.

3. Yea should be able to. I get decent mids for 80 a half.

4. 14 grams. It's £10 for a gram of beaster - fire here. Which is about $15. So mids is probably around $7 a gram? 14 x 7 = $98 - so you should be able to get a half oz.

Good luck.

5. Thanks for the replys. I hope it's good, but this is through a new connect so we're unsure about the whole deal.

6. Where the fuck do you live? I'm moving there if you can grab an O for $75. This is only possible if you know the dealer really well, or if your grabbing that china.

7. az man lol. here in az i get a qp of christmas reggies for $200

8. new connects are always a risk...i would either buy a smaller amount first to try it out, or just look at it and see if you like it before you buy it...nothin wrong with that i think...

9. i can get an ounce of reggie for 80,but those are pretty dirty regs.

my dad can get some good ass mids but they run 160 an ounce.

10. I don't know what everyone else is smoking but in my area that's pretty good. I can usually get a half of mids for 120 and a half of dank for 160-180. So no you're not getting ripped off unless its really shitty mids.

11. Yeah az boy, I get a qp of some flame mids from 140-220 depending on the time o year and potency. Come on down :)

12. You should be able to get a half o of mids for $80-100, but if it's your first time picking up off him I would just get a quarter, and ask him if you can weigh it up, or weigh it after you leave so you know if your getting ripped

13. i wish i could get mids... cheapest bud i have got is $150/oz dank in Washington... $750/140g (5oz) Fruity AK and OG Chunk... shit is going for 2,000/lb, 10,000/5pack over there.

Cheapest ive paid here in Montana is $700/117g of fire ass Blue Dream from my grower connect... :smoke:

Half ounces right now are going for $150-160 for us non patients... used to be $130-145... i want those prices again. My people are paying $140/half, 275/oz... so that means im paying $150/half, 300/oz... sux.

14. Thats crazy man. I would have to pay 5X that in order to get a qp. But here in Canada, I always get supa hot fire.

15. I get ounces of fire mids in east valley arizona for 60, so here it wouldbe a huge rip

16. You could get a oz for that bro, I get a oz for like 60 but I know the guy well.

17. If it's from a new connect you should at least sample it before you buy it. 95 wouldn't be a huge loss, but you should test the quality before your set to buy.

Edit: ElictricRainbow, price varies from location to location.