Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Half O

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BezerkBlizzy, Feb 19, 2009.

1. so one of my boys texts me the other day... "if you need i got weight for cheap"

so i ask him for his prices and he says he's sellin--

$45 - 1/8
    $80 - 1/4
    $130 - 1/2

considering that usually a quarter goes for $100 around here(fuckin jersey prices) i'm wondering if $130 for a half zip is a good price... i know its good bud cuz i buy from him all the time, he must just be trying to get rid of his shit i guess...is it a good price?

2. If you have the extra money around to spend on it go for it b/c its seems to be at a discount now

3. Those prices look steep but if they r less than the normal in your area go for it

4. That's a cheaper half zip price than I get out in Washington. eigth and quarter prices about on par, maybe a bit steep.

If it's also cheaper than you're local prices, I'd say go for it (assuming product is good quality)