Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Half O sour Diesel

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Nagger17, Sep 11, 2010.

1. #1 Nagger17, Sep 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2010
    Hey guys! Just picked this up last night seems like its missing about an 8th but my scale went bunk:( so im not sure whether to confront the dealer or not about a missing 8th. Check out deez iphone pics day dat fire el oh el

Edit: I forgot to mention that it is "supposed" to be a half.

Attached Files:

• 003.jpg
      003.jpg
      File size:
      140.9 KB
      Views:
    • 005.jpg
      005.jpg
      File size:
      130.9 KB
      Views:
    • 006.jpg
      006.jpg
      File size:
      147.9 KB
      Views:
  2. ya I'd say you got shorted. But its tough to tell for sure.... I'd say ask a buddy with a scale to weigh it out, then call him out.

One time I made the mistake of calling my dealer out for shorting me before I weighed it. Turned out to be super dense bud, and that he actually gave me .2 over on an 8th. Sadly he noticed his "mistake" and took the .2 out. I felt like an idiot and a douche.

3. Um just smoked like the tiniest bit and all I have determined is that that this marijuana is potent.

Time to go play starcraft:)
    :smoking:

4. Sour Diesel is probably my favorite type of weed. I keep getting bomb organic/clean room batches that are so chunky and pretty that I have a hard time buying anything else. I LOVE sour D bro. Is it dry or squishy?

5. He shorted you a full 1/8th? Tell his ass about it. You didn't pay for 3 bags worth you paid for 4.

6. its a little on the dry side I would say

7. there's a chance u didn't get shorted then. Dry dense buds like those weigh in pretty heavy. I hate spindly, thin Sour D. I like the big dense buds. Depending on how far through curing it is it will usually vary in weight. The buds shrink! lol

8. Playing Starcraft high is otherworldly lol. Nice buds man +rep.

9. 3.5 is alot to be missing bra. id def call him out on that

10. Mhmm...... Sour D. My fav. Had this shit when i went down the shore. absolutly bangs. its that 1 hitter quiter, lol.

smells like straight skunk. i was going to hockey practice yesterday and there was a dead skunk and u can smell it. smelled just like sour diesel. I didn't know whether i should be disgusted, or enjoy it. lol

11. Noooo way man! SAME HERE! On my way to school there is this road I take and it always smells like skunk and everytime I drive by there I think there is a sour diesel farm or something

12. I'm so much worse though like I can't remember to do shit all I can focus on is the little micro battles

13. love sour diesel, mines a little brighter green, and fluffy, grabbed 2 ozs yesterday, cant get enough!

14. umm to me that looks pretty strait, and trust me i see halves ALL the time.i wouldn;t say shit.

really though you cant say anything anyway unless you have a scale.if i sold that to you and it was on point and you called back saying it's short i would be pretty fucking pissed and wouldn't sell to you again.if i sold of course.