Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Half O Pickup, DANK (pics)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by watj, Jan 29, 2008.

1. Picked up a 1/2 of this stuff for $170 from a friend this weekend... I'd been dry for a while and a small bowl got me absolutely ripped. Definitely quality shit, just thought I'd share:hello:

Edit: the pics are after I'd smoked a little and sold a few grams to some friends, so it's not a full 1/2 anymore.

Attached Files:

2. Fuckin wit dat INDO.. haha good lookin Nugs man

3. Nice lookin nugs man.

4. Yeah, looks good, but leafy. Don't you love getting ripped off one bowl :smoking:

5. a little leafy, but nice buds none the less.

6. holy shit 170 for a half Oz is that average in the states?

7. definately not ^^

8. That looks like the Canadian bud we got up here.

CANADIAN INFESTATION

9. for some headies maybe

10. dank indeed!

11. a half zip of headies in my area runs around 240 :( every thing worth buying is 50/100 or 60/120

12. The bud looks nice, but 170? I guess i'm spoiled, in Ontario i've never paid more then 110 for an ounce, and it's always top quality nugs.