Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Half-O of Stems and no oven......

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Americana_Ninja, Nov 4, 2010.

1. Hello GC,
    I have a half-o of stems and no oven, and I really want to make some eddies from em'.....
    I don't care about taste, I just wanna get baked.....

So what can I do?

Can I throw butter in a pan, add stems, and use the burners to make something?
    What about tea? Is the microwave an option?

Should I ground up the stems, leave em' how they are or kief em'?

The hardest part of this will be controlling the temp' while I cook, because I have no oven....

Please just throw all the recipes at me so I can whip something up......

......Even if I have to eat Canna-butter straight, I'll make a meal outta' it....!

Any help is appreciated.......Thanks!

2. I would say do not use burners as you do not have a way to keep record of temp. If you want to wait you could throw it into some alcohol and let it sit for weeks or so. If you wanted something within the few hours and would be down with spending some money on a slow cooker, go pick one up and throw some oil/fatty substance into crock pot and add stems.