Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

half O of sour kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by trixx, Sep 7, 2009.

1. Fuck, you didn't go to riverside did you kb? I might know you lmao

2. oh and could you take a better picture? cause I'm gonna be honest that doesn't really look like dank from that pic, I don't see any crystals :eek:, how does it smoke:confused:

3. #23 trixx, Sep 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2009
    ok guys haha. i had already smoked a lil bud thats why it comes out to 14. with the bag.

Reppin tha 864. But i got this bud from cola.

[​IMG]

4. my thoughts too

5. the sandwhich bags are 1.3

6. I've seen baggies range from anywhere between 0.3-12.0. just really depends on the size of baggie, the brand, etc... i've seen the regular sandwich baggies weigh 0.7-1.3, again just depends on the the brand. ALWAYS check that the bags are correct cause if they weigh 1.3 and you think it's only a g... then you may be getting shorted.

7. Enough with the baggies! He said he enjoyed smoking some before posting this picture, I would too! I'd have to sample that shit on the ride home ;)

Enjoy your pickup!

8. hopefully the bag was taken in account for or you got some extra thrown in a diff bag. Nice pick up otherwise

9. just throwing my 2 cents in, sandwich sized ziploc bags weigh exactly 2.5 gs