Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Half O of some unknown bud. Help?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by HakunaMatata1, Feb 15, 2013.

1. #1 HakunaMatata1, Feb 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2013
    I understand its probably impossible to know what exact strain this is but I'm bored as shit on the last 3 days of my t break and am just so eager so smoke lol anyone have any ideas what this could be? Any info would be cool

Attached Files:

2. everyones gonna say "no way to tell"

hairs are the color of sour diesel. has similar bud formation to sour d..
    best guess-->sour d x big bud

3. it's hindu kush

4. It's weed, it's nice and there's no way to tell. No matter what the name won't change the effects and potency so smoke it when u can!

5. this. but just smoke it and come back and tell us the experience.

6. illegal substance.

7. Its dank! you might be able to tell if its indica or sativa by how it makes you feel.

8. looks good, i would have no clue to tell, does kind of resemble sour d, but i doubt it. just enjoy the no name bud man! the strain is simply a name!

9. Thanks for the input everyone. I don't think it is sour d, this weed is a lot "darker" shadeif that makes sense and is really musky smelling