Half O Of Pearly White

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by GreyMatterTripp, Apr 19, 2009.

1. Do you know if it was straight off a key. How many hands has it passe3d through to get to you? And if you don't mind me asking, how much did it run you.

2. #22 GreyMatterTripp, Apr 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2009
    Listen officer, I just got it from a dude, thats all I know. Dude, I've never gotten this much blow before and most of its gone from doing it with buddies all the time. My friend holds it cause I don't like being near it. I have no idea about anything but that its some FIYYYYYYYYAAAAA.

3. Seriously? I'd keep it under my pillow.

Or maybe in the fridge (that seems like a better place to store blow).

4. I'd just keep it in my nose :D

5. nice pickup... i want some soooo bad.

6. Damn man!

Got me all antsy.
    I got a ball 2 weeks ago, it was the best i've had. Runs almost 2 bills for a ball, for anything that's not cut to shit.
    I can't imagine what you could make with something like that out here. You could cut that shit in half and sell it for 60 a g and no one would say SHIT.

Have a good day/night sir, as you won't be asleep anytime soon :p

7. HAHA I was about to call cop after those sketchy questions, 8 posts tostal, and a non-drug affiliated username or nothing in his sig about drugs. Then I read the post below that someone else pick it up...

8. #28 LegitBaller, Apr 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2009
    how pure is that shit? can i get a round figure?

9. i want some!!!!!!!!! gimme gimme gimme!! i only buy 2grams at a time....I wish i was rich lol

10. #30 GreyMatterTripp, Apr 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2009
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

11. THis thing is a beaut.

12. For anyone who hasn't seen this thing of beauty.