Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

half o of OG Kush PICS

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Lemonady, May 27, 2011.

1. #21 Husky42, May 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2011
    70 an ounce in cali? Almost sounds like a lie to me, but if so damn man. (not calling you a liar btw just saying that is a hella of a deal and too good to be true around here) I have connects up and down the pacific coast (oregon, wa, cali) - I've never seen dank at $70 a zip.

I just picked up an Ounce of OG Kush today for $150 and was grinning the entire time, zips are usually $175 to $200 here and OG usually has a stupid mark up beyond that so i always ignore it.

Man this stuff smells sooo strong.

2. 200 i feel isnt a bad price, but it could go for a lot lower.

like everyone is saying, the reason its marked up so high (no pun intended) is because of the name

3. Damn That looks good man. And all you people saying its over priced it aint that bad for some fire just a little bit above reg in most places. An O of Fire costs 400 here so half is usually little less then two and i'am in Alabama