Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Half O of Mids

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hypernia, Dec 18, 2009.

1. How much for a half ounce of mids selling 20 a dime (1.7g dime)

2. over $10/g for mids? i'd try to find a new dealer.

3. a dime is just 10 bucks worth of bud so what you said is a little confusing

4. This doesnt even make sense. A dime is 10 dollars worth of weed, so calling a dime 20, or 1.7, or whatever your trying to say doesnt even make sense. Around here a half Oz of some nice mids goes for 80-90, little pricey tho around here, may be cheaper in your area.

5. Yeh man, your getting a 1.7gram dub. At those prices the math says a half O should be 154$, which is abso-fucking-lutely ridiculous for mids. I pay 65 for a half of mids. If I were you i'd find a new dealer, but if that is your only option, tell him you won't pay any more than 100$ for a half. He's probably making a shit ton of money off you as is, and will continue to do so at 100 per half.

6. A half Ounce of mids/regs. is anywhere from 50-60$. I live in FL. Prices may vary but that is the usual price.
    $10 a dime (1.7) not 20

7. Lingo in my area is 1.7g= a dime. That's why I put the (1.7g) after I said dime because I know that everywhere but suburb Minnesota uses dime to imply 10$. I got offered 80 for a half 0.

8. Haha, exactly.

That's pricey, I buy mine for $40, but if it's the best connection you have and you want mids rather than exotic strains, go for it.

9. I'm from MN, but a dime for me isnt 1.7g thats like a dub.
    for like a half ounce of mids should be like 50-60! but i dont usually smoke mids.

10. 60 sounds about right.

11. thats a half 8th..
    a dime is 2.5 grams..
    20 for 1.7 grams of shwag aka midss.. thatd get beat up around here.

12. Wait what?

schwag and mids are 2 different qualities...

and an 8th is usually ~3-4 grams (3.6 if you wanna get technical)

as for a dime being 2.5 grams, it really depends
    a dime just means $10 worth of weed
    could be 1 gram of some headies, or a few grams of some middies or schwag (idk ive never bought shwag, dont know anybody that would outside of high school kids)

13. The farther North you are the more expensive mids get. Bein down south I get a half o for $25.

14. i would pay more than 70 and that's a bit much.

@haze once you get past mass it starts getting cheaper again haha

15. #15 th3_chr0nic, Oct 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2010
    2.5?? Using the terms "dime" or "nick" should be against the rules from now on. They apparently mean something different in every household in America.

But honestly how does the "right" definition not make sense?

Nick=$5
    Dime=$10
    Dub=$20

They refer to price not weight. In fact, the only thing that should be regional about these terms is how much bud you get.

16. halfs are generelly like 45-60 in my area. I payed 70 ONCE, for some "fire regs" but turned out to be the same exact bud i was getting from another guy.

I hardly pay more then 55 for an half now, of green regs.

17. Oh for real? I had no clue. I bet its a whole different line of herb. Probably even better then the mids comin from the south.

18. Who the heck came up with that kind of math? 1.7? Must of have baked...

But if your buying mids for more then 10 bucks a gram man your getting ripped, I get beaters to fire around my place for 25 bucks for 3g.

Guess the location and country really screwed ya.

19. half o of mids = 50 dollars