Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

half o of mids

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by folied, Jun 30, 2009.

1. i was talking to my dealer and he says he can get me a half o for 60. how long would a half o of mids last someone with generally low tolerance if they smoked everyday?

2. half O of mids for 60?! damn! I wish I could get my hands on prices like that. depending on how many times you smoke a day or how little you smoke per session, it could last you awhile if you wanted

3. A half O of mids for 60 seems like alot... I get a half for 40$ and I live on east coast. A half O of mids would last you prob a week ?

4. A half should last a lot longer than a week for someone with low tolerance smoking every day. That describes me perfectly - I bought a half ounce of mids on June 21st and still have a quarter left. I've smoked every day since I got it and a shared a bong with some friends on Saturday.

5. Depends on how much you smoke a day, I bought a half once and it lasted me like 2 weeks but i smoked 4-8 bowls a day.

6. I get half o for 60 last about 2.5 weeks

7. I wish I could get a half to last me two weeks..... or even a week...

8. I wish I could get a half to last me a day:*(