Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Half o of loud

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JAREDxTOKZ, Aug 25, 2012.

1. The only thing better than a half ounce of loud is a half ounce of deaf... You'll be reading subtitles for days after

2. [quote name='"Are My Eyes Ok"']The only thing better than a half ounce of loud is a half ounce of deaf... You'll be reading subtitles for days after[/quote]

Hahaha oh man good one buddy :D

3. lol fucking retards calling weed "loud"

4. i like my bud quiet...dont want to draw any attention my way, with that obnoxiously loud weed

dueces

5. [quote name='"MaN oN ThE mOoN"']A OZ. of some quiet,You'll get so high there isn't nothing to be loud about (Trust me)[/quote]

Agree 100 percent. Lmao

6. 14 grams of any marijuana will get 6 people high

7. If he's calling it loud it probably stinks and is dank as fuck.

8. man id get loud but everytime it never shuts the fuck up its like i just want to get stoned and chill not get stoned and pestered by some weed that never stfu....

and a half of reggie is enough to get 6 people stoned... so what you need to do is roll like a 5 g blunt (make sure everytime you hit it with a butane torch lighter) then..this is the hard part get on your roof and sprinkle the buds off so your loud can be high too:rolleyes:

9. Can you all stop being dorks for a second and realize that the word "loud" also refers to the odor or scent of something, specifically something being very strong smelling? Loud makes complete sense. Shut up

10. are you actually serious with this question op?

11. its just slang. you going to pick and choose what slang is dumb to you

12. Im not talking about the slang. Im talking about the actual question: if half o will get 6 ppl stoned. Obviously it will. It just seemed like a silly question to me, thats all.

13. yes i know what loud as a generic slang term means and is and i simply expressed the stupidity of such a term... call me a fuckin dork lmmfao

yes silly response to a silly question no??

14. loud..

hahaha

15. what about an half ounce of quite?

16. [​IMG]

17. I think you meant to say quiet. :eek:

18. #39 Carl Weathers, Aug 26, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2012
    If you want to get technical about it, you might want to take a step back and consider the fact that loud is an adjective, not a noun. If he asked us if a half ounce of loud cannabis would get him and his companions high, then your outrage might be slightly more justified.

Slang or not... It's probably even a few rungs down from the word gnarly, so I think it's fair to mock OP.

19. Depends on how "loud" it is!