Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

half o of "g13"

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by 57r417k1ll4h, Jul 30, 2010.

1. #1 57r417k1ll4h, Jul 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2010
    I was supposed to get mango shit off this one dude.
    He took forever, so I copped 5 grams of this spicy shit.
    We smoked it all.

I ended up blowing two tires and paid $100 for one.
    Any way I copped a half of this "G13"
    It's pretty fucking gnarly.
    I'll put up better pics in the morning these do it no justice.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. This is the "stash jar" section, not the "announce the pick-ups you plan to make" section. In the future, please refrain from posting a thread until you actually have made the pick up so that forum readers won't have to deal with the disappointment of opening a thread expecting pics/smoke reports and seeing this. What if your dealer runs out? Or gets caught on the way to you? Or maybe he just has a different strain. Then you will have made this thread for no reason, and everybody who read it or waited to see it will have wasted their time.

And it should be an indica dominant strain with at least semi-dense, mango smelling buds. I don't really know what you expected as far as a description for a strain called "mango"...

3. What do you mean what should you expect. Its called "mango"? Is there such a strain. Mango kush?

You should expect 28.5 gram of marijuana.

4. Mango Kush is a real strain; but's it's also one of the most common names a dealer will use to throw on a fruity smelling bud to give it a name.

5. I get regular QP pickups of Mango Haze, great smoke, taste and smell. Expect some nice herb.

6. Post pics dude.

7. yess post pics

8. you should expect an ounce of premium grade marijuana post some pictures of this delicious dank when you get it :)

9. where da bud @?

10. no one knows man

11. I smoked it all:p

12. no one knows man

13. Thank you. I hate it when I see a thread titled "ounce of mango pickup" which in my mind means I'm going to open this thread and see his ounce that he just picked up? Now the idiot doesn't even come back to post his pick up because it probably never happened. So now the guy I'm posted was spot on!

14. ^^^agreed, such a waste of forum space, not to mention a bitter disappointment :rolleyes:

15. they better post pics of this shit

16. For all of you who are dissapoointed here is about an oz of mango
    [​IMG]

17. looks a little short, how much? :p;)

18. Looks dank.

19. give the kid a break. he said he would post pics after 10. idk who picks up bud at 10am.

20. I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo disappoint...