Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Half O of Dank+other headies

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Starsky, Aug 26, 2008.

1. I paid $150 for this half. Smells like lemons. when being smoked by one of my friends they said it smelt like a citrus cigar of some sort. it has a very good body high and head high. tastes sweet and it is smooth going down.

First six pictures of the Half O nugs and a joint, last 3 pics are of the headies i get for $45 an 1/8, and a joint of these nugs too

Attached Files:

2. I think you're supposed to post pickup threads in rec. mj use. But very dank nonetheless, looks juicy :hello:

3. Looks yummy!

4. Why would Season Tokers not have pick up threads? Anyways, crutch represent, looks nice. +rep just for the crutch :D

5. you've got to use a crutch man, it just isnt the same without one

6. nice buds :p

+rep for the camel :smoking:

7. Agreed, but thats where they designate the pickup threads.

To the OP: Nice sticky for a good price.

8. I spot a human hair!

Picture: Second Row, Third Column.

Nice buds. Great price!

9. Wher do you live bro? DANKKK nugs ;p

10. #10 Starsky, Aug 27, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2008
    haha yeah i noticed the hair too, but it still was a good smoke so i'm not too worried about it.

i live in maine

11. Nice pickup man, + rep.

12. pretty, props for price

13. but that joint deserves to be in the seasoned tokers section. and 150 for a half of that dank also deserves to be here.

14. thanks man, i take pride in my joints.