Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Half o of Chronic for 65?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xsubxwooferx, Jul 9, 2009.

1. Sup guys, Well I been getting weed from this new dealer who msotly has hight mids and sometimes dank.I usually buy either just a dime or dub from him. Friday night im leaving for panama city and was wanting to get a half o. He told me he can get me a Half o of chronic for 65 which is 14 grams...15 with bag. Sounds decent?

2. Ummm...sounds too good to good to be true! LOL..If it's really chronic, hop all over it..lol

3. Only thing I am worried about is getting dicked over. I dont have a scale and I think it would be rude to get them to weigh it for me right? Yes it is chronic.I bought dime of it yesterday and it fucked about 5 people up.

4. Dude, getting it weighed is just good buying practice. If they're selling halves I'm guessing they have scales xP. It would be unprofessional to not weigh it out xD

5. its not rude if your buying weed from him you have every right to make sure that your getting what your paying for. dont be a dick about it just be like "can i see when your scaling it out" not "i dont think this is 14 weigh it in front of me"..

6. :eek: :eek: :eek:

if it's chronic, FOR REAL, you better hop all over that.

and don't worry about being rude,

you're spending your money for it, so it needs to weight out.

7. damn 65... sounds to good to be true i would buy a dime and c then decide

8. ya id buy it but tell him to bring his scale cause i would weigh that out for sure before i bought it the deal sounds to good to be true.

9. buy a scale, they are pretty cheap

10. Are you going to Panama city, FL or the country Panama?
    Where i am half ounces of mids are $70. The dealers try to say its good stuff or fire, but its always mids.
    If i were you i would expect mids, and if it is actually good, you will be even more happy

11. i would buy it if its chronic

12. yeah dude around here a half O of some middies goes for 65 so either way your lookin at some decent trees if you say that a dime got 5 people fucked hope everythin wors out

13. Nah fuck that shit...

:rolleyes:

Really?! Do you have to ask?

Go go go! Grab your car keys and wallet and GO! The fuck you waiting for?

14. well around here chronic is usually 55-70 for a half ounce.go for it

15. Some okay mids go for $65 a half. If it's the Chron then i would jump on that shit quick. Even if it was mids i would still jump on it.