Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

half o for 160 (pics)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by wookie, Jul 19, 2006.

1. well this is all i have left...

Attached Files:

2. Look like some solid mids.. :)

Nice pickup.

3. Looks like a nice pick but i wouldnt pay that much.

4. I agree. Looks like some decent mids. $160 price isn't too bad. Hopefully they are pretty stoney.

Enjoy, nice buy.:bongin:

5. Bud looks pretty good, and 160$, thats the average price for a half in so cal.

6. ya 160 is the average price for a half here too this buds is pretty good too it gets u mad high

7. id pay 80-100 for bud like that

8. nice nugs. im gettin my half zip on friday. cant wait. next time maby put somthin next to them for a size refrence

9. good for u man lucky u live in canada but for us who dont we cant get prices like that

10. damn right wookie!!! imo 160 for a half that looks that tasty is a steal. around my town noone that tokes is a virgin. we all get straight butt fucked on prices.

11. i'm not flaming,,just letting you know there are good hookups errywhere not just in canada.. i live in the southern u.s. and i get bud that looks like that for 70/half and 130/zip

12. that bud looks better then mids to me i htink its just the pics arent that great

13. i love how people say they get better prices where they live. EXACTLY where you live not where he lives, jesus get it through your head.

14. Yea instead of letting him know you can get it cheaper, sympathize with him on the fact that he HAD to pay 160 for that half when you can pay 100 or however much. I pay 160 for half like that all the time, to me it's a pretty good deal, it's like getting a quarter for 80. We are less fortunate than some, but hey 160 a half, is affordable for me so i'm not complaining.

15. i just picked up a half of apricot gdp $220, i wish i had camra to show you

16. that sounds dank, im guessin u got it from the cannibus club?
    ive gotten some buds from the cannibus club in LA and it was dank
    i got sour diesel kush, og kush, purple urkle, and gods gift

17. yea and at $220 a half it is exclusively to the face, seriously a .2 gets you high

18. yeah it doesn't look too bad to me

19. i get a a half ounce of mids for 50 in coastal SC..just stating

20. Those buds look fresh, my man! ENJOY!!!