Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

half O 100$ *pics*

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by devilsheep, Aug 3, 2010.

1. I just picked up a half o for $100 my buddies pitched it'll probably last us a couple weeks. Anyways the stuffs pretty good, nice and hairy smokes nice decent prices and some fat nugs take a look

in the bag missing around a gram so about 13g's
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    all together
    [​IMG]
    nice looking nug pretty fat
    [​IMG]
    another nug
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. 100 damn thats a nice deal

3. looks like m39 to me, at least you got a decent price.

4. exactly what i was thinking :rolleyes:

5. go beasters, if it gives you paranoia you know its m39

6. Damn nice pick up man. Definatly some homegrown beasters. i'd pay 100 all day, looks pretty nice.

happy tokes ;)

7. or if you have to smoke more than one bowl to get a buzz.

8. some shitty dealers trying to sell beasters around here for dank prices lol i told him straight up he should get smacked :hello: idk seemed funny when i said it i was high

9. i guess, i only had them once. the guy called them beasters i smoked 2 bowls and it took awile for it to kick in (like 15min) and i was freaking out alot about stupid shit

10. those nugs look delicious. congrats on that pickup.

11. Looks good thats a real good deal for that shit

:bongin:

12. You cant go wrong with a half O for a benjamin.
    Looks mad hairy too.

13. fuck u dude!!! lol 100 for 13Gs theres no way i wish

14. Nice hook up!!!!

15. Damn you got some nice nugs man enjoy

16. THATS AMAZING FOR 100! id have to pay at least 280 for that much! damn I cant wait till i get a hook up like that

17. nice price, enjoy

18. Yeah nice pickup it does look like better than average m-39. we get that shit here constantly in ny. same prices for me. 30/60/100/190 but the guy i get it from gets it for at least 150 oz