Half Life Movie Escape From City 17

Discussion in 'General' started by Anony, Feb 17, 2009.

1. That video in the OP was great. To think it was made with a $500 budget.

2. Wow, thanks so much for posting. Like you, ive been playing half life since the first game, and cant wait for this to come out, actually looked good. Thanks a heap bro :D

3. I love playing Portal, that game that comes with orange box. Hahahahha I always wanted the cake at the end.

4. A short fan-made film based on valve software's popular first person shooter half-life 2.

- EXTREMELY well done for a fan-made film that cost only five hundred bucks to make.
    - Has been advertised on STEAM by valve-software because the quality blew them away!
    - May actually encourage a real film!
    - If you like this you will find more cool stuff at http://www.purchasebrothers.com/
    (and no that link isn't some stupid spam it is the site of the producers of the film)
    - If you are a hardcore half-life fan you will LOVE this film...
    - sorry if anybody is disappointed because it is only five minutes long :)
    - by Alex8642

5. Time to test out my new PC am going about getting the complete series now.

6. Word, you wont be let down.

7. Dude...this is awesome.

Also wackdeafboy if you are looking for some stuff to read about half life 2 that is good, read this.

It is the closest thing you will get tell half life 3 which is being made at the moment.

8. Damn I'm getting excited now lol, I feel ashamed calling myself a gamer and having not played a half life. :eek:

9. Thanks for the link.
    Dont you mean episode 3? I think half life 3 is just a rumor.

Word man, you gotta try it, if you do play the series, I would try to stick it through half life 1 first, yes the graphics are old, but helps you understand the rest.

10. i got half life 2 about 2 years ago and the only reason i got it cus it was like 10bucks used at gamestop. I didnt really hear much about the game before i got it so i figured id give it a try.
    WOW genius it felt so fresh even though the game had been out for 5 years at that point.
    i loved it great game play nice story and the fact that your guy runs so fast was great.

11. I personally think its still ahead of its time. I love its graphic detail and game play a LOT.
    There are games being released this year that dont appeal physically to my eye as much as HL.

12. theyed be fools not to make a HL3. Tons of money for them.I dont buy many new games but if a 3rd came out id jump right on it and i think im not alone. wasnt the orange box like one of the best selling games of 2008?

13. Yes it was, half life 1 was game of the year 5 years in a row too, it paved the way for FPS games.

If they made a half life 3, i would collect cans/bottles and take change to coinstar just to buy it.

14. #54 mels, Feb 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2009
    If half life 3 comes out I would glady buy you a copy man as a thank you for all the help you gave me here.

Edit: Not meaning to be condecending or anything its basically down to you that I have a garden.

15. Thats very kind of you say man. You were definitely one of the few I took under my wing to try to share the love/knowledge. It was rewarding enough knowing I could help ya :)

Thanks for the link, checked it out but didnt see any documentation? Ill have to take a look again, I am the worst at website navigation for some reason.

16. Valve is one of those companies that doesn't like to give previews, remember how long it took for Left4Dead and Portal to get previews up. It was just a few months before it came out, that company is very hush hush.

17. Just taking a food break from HL 2 it is awesome.

18. Pics of Ink!!

I've been playing half-life and counter-strike since '99 and always told my buddies if I am still playing CS at 35, I'd get the CS logo tattooed on me. :p

Attached Files:

19. Word, you bought it eh?