Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

half gallon waterfall bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by somepoe, Apr 14, 2013.

1. if i were to make a waterfall bong with a half gallon sized container would it be difficult to clear the entire bottle in one hit? thanks

2. Probably not? That really depends on how much smoke your lungs can take, I'm sure there's blades here who can clear 3 bongs back to back so I'm sure its possible to clear. Again, depends on you bro.

3. I'll tell u, what are the dimensions of your lung in inches?

4. Is it usuually easy to do this>?

5. I could maybe do it if i try hard but i know for sure i would cough. I'm average, as in i can clear most bongs but not too big. Idk I'm tryna give reference lol.

6. i think that i can clear it but i dont want to use it because im stealth smoking so i used a smaller botlle

7. depends on your smoking history, what you have smoked out before, how big of a bottle you have used in the past.... Its to hard for a random on the internet to give a straight answer.

8. Well either you'll be able to or you won't...