Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Half eigth shrooms and tree?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sn0wcap420, Mar 9, 2010.

1. Whatup guys. So im chillin in my novanet class baked, and I thought: I should do shrooms. Iv e done them once before, i paid for 2 grams, i didnt see it weighed though. It was tight but i feell asleep. I thought this time I could get a half eigth and like 45 minutes after i could smoke some tree. I wanna do them in my woods probably cuz its been nice out lately. Any tips info etc appreciated. peace *****s

2. Have music on all the time. Whatever kind makes you the most comfortable. My favorite shroom artists are The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, etc... Doesn't matter what it is, it all depends on what YOU like best.

Definitely smoke a ton of herb, as it makes for a much smoother journey. On doses above 3g I will usually smoke at least an equal weight in weed, usually double. My last trip my girl and I smoked about 8g in 6 hours.

GIGGLE!!!! A LOT.

3. Yes you will giggle your ass off..lol

And my favorite song to listen to on shrooms was Tool - 10000 Days Pt 2. Give it a listen.

4. Dyer Maker - Led Zeppelin = shroom song

Haha, for real though weed and shrooms are fucking amazing. Last sunday I took shrooms and between me and my roommate, we smoked around 1.5 grams of hash and around a quarter of bud in a matter of hours. Needless to say I was FADED haha.

5. I couldn't feel the weed at all when I was shrooming. Plus I was too fucking out of it to even know wtf was going on around me. Lulz ensued all day long.

6. Don't get lost.

7. You fell asleep last time you did them so this time you want to smoke weed to help you stay awake? I'm so confused.