Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Half eighth?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bullet_724, Nov 17, 2014.

1. Anyone ever heard of buying a half eighth? My friend recently moved to Utah and said that people around there sell half eighths. He said they are $25 and you get 1.7. I have never once heard the term half eighth until he told me that. Has anyone else heard of this?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I've heard of it. I've done it with kush but without calling it a half eighth. 1.7 for $20.
    I've read of a lot of places in the US doing it since it's so expensive.

3. Wouldn't a half eighth be a 16th? Haha

4. Thought it was dime,dub,eighth,ounce?Never heard of a half eighth before.

5. In the UK we get eighths for £20 in most major cities so we just call half eighths a tenbag as yknow, it only costs £10

6. im in NW florida and ive got half eighths from different dealers. Plus its a better deal than 2g. Back in the day 40/2g and 30/1.75 so once I heard about half eigths, they become my main purchase instead of 2g until I moved up to quarters

7. 2gs yo

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Around where I'm from it called a 20 sack 

9. oh yeah ive heard of and bought half eighths before, its real.

10. #10 CanadianOrganic, Nov 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2014
    THE HALF EIGHTHS ARE REAL

11. It's a sixteenth known as a " teener" in them there streets grasshoppa. You just been sprinkled with game, now carry on.

12. Here in California, we just call that a fat gram haha. 

13. I have friends that regularly request 'half eighths' which are $20 in the south.

14. 16ths are usally sold in reference to white, not pot

Sent from my VS980 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Yes it's called a 16th. I get 2 grams of high grade lab tested bud delivered to my door for $25.

is that with the tip?

17. Damn....4 finger ounces of Mexican or Jamaican for 20, 4 finger ounces (lids) of Columbian or Panama Red for 35.....those were the days my friend, we thought they'd never end...
    We called a half eighth "a joint" lol

18. Hey,

I've just been ripped off by some low-life in Notts UK. Said he would get me1g for £15, then just buggered off. I'm just a failure at being able to spot who to approach and ask  :(

19. No. I don't tip and thats ok with my delivery service. I have explained to them My meds are xpensive and i cannot afford a tip. If I was buying once a year, then yeah a tip is neccesary. But I buy anywhere from 52- 120+ times a year, and thats gets expensive.

20. Lesson learned. I used to trust middleman too. Got ripped the same way. My bad. Lesson learned.